Signed Southwestern Jewelry with Case Featuring Vintage Leach & Miller Bracelet
This selection of southwestern jewelry features various sterling silver pieces with common designs like kokopelli and stampwork. The lot includes designers like Leach & Miller and Bell Trading Co. along with Heishi graduated bead necklace. The assortment consists of over twenty-six pieces and is housed in a wooden case with a mirror on the inside of the lid.
|Jewelry Type||Rings, Bracelets, Pendants, Earrings, Watches, Beads|
|Materials||Sterling Silver, Metal|
|Brand/Designer||Bell Trading , Leach & Miller|
|Stone Type||Turquoise, Coral, Mother of Pearl, Resin|
|Style||Southwestern, Native American|
|Ring Size||6.00, 10.50|
|Total Sterling Silver Weight (grams)||321.70|
|Gemologist Note||Includes Stones in Resin|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- debris in box.
- dents to cuffs.
- rings out of round.
- one pendant, cuff and clutch are base metal.
- missing pin for barrett.
- cracked cuff.
- frey in threads.
- bracelet lengths are 5.00", 5.25", 6.50" and 10.25".
- ring size range is 6.00 to 10.50.