Antique 14K Black Onyx and Pearl Mourning Brooch
|Materials:||10K Gold, 14K Gold, Metal|
|Brooch Closure Type:||Locking C-Clasp|
|Total Weight (grams):||9.80 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Black Onyx|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Carving|
|Primary Stone Count:||4|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||15.40 mm x 9.00 mm x 9.00 mm – 18.30 mm x 14.40 mm x 4.60 mm|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Cultured Pearl|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Round Half|
|Secondary Stone Count:||6|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.50 mm|
|Secondary Stone Gemologist Note:||Cultured Pearls are White to Gray in Color|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- black onyx is abraded.
- closure may not be original.
- structural metal elements in center of brooch are base metal.
- clasp, decorative center are metal.
- side metal panels are 14K.
- stem pin is 10K.
- missing element (on back).
- worn finish.