Secretariat Collection, Turcotte Signed Book, Prints, Album, Tapes, Books, More
|Horse or Jockey||Ron Turcotte, Secretariat , Seattle Slew, Affirmed|
|Period||Late 20th Century|
|Autograph(s)||Ron Turcotte, Kate Tweedy, Leanne Ladin|
|Number of Items||22|
|Additional Information||A collection of Secretariat and other thoroughbred horse racing memorabilia. Includes The Will to Win, signed on the cover by Ron Turcotte, Secretariat signed by author Raymond G. Woolfe, Jr., a Secretariat: Horse of the Century record, and a copy of Secretariat’s Meadow signed by Kate Tweedy and Leeanne Ladin. Also comes with a commemorative Secretariat calendar, The Blood-Horse and Sports Illustrated magazines, and a collection of framed artwork, photographs and memorabilia.|
- Please note that records, cassettes, CDs, DVDs, VHS tapes, and all other forms of audio and video recording are not tested for functionality.
- Everything But The House does not authenticate or grade sports memorabilia. Items that are consigned with Certificates or Letters of Authenticity (COA) are listed as such with the item’s description. The general condition of all items will range from Poor to Very Good and may or may not coincide with an item’s future grade from an authenticating/grading service.
- Item not examined outside of mounting
- conditions vary; books display loose hinges and slightly bumped corners; chips and wear to frames; magazines and books not examined for completeness.
- reflects framed Racing Daily Form.