18K 2.90 CTW Diamond Necklace with Ancient Roman Imperial Denarius of Caracalla
Type: Ancient Roman Imperial Silver Denarius of Caracalla, ca. 212 A.D.
Metal Content: Silver
Metal Type: 18K Gold
Necklace Length: 16.75
Necklace Closure Type: Lobster Claw
Total Weight: 33.80 grams
Shape: Baguette Cut
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: VS1 – SI1
Dimensions: 2.75 mm x 1.25 mm – 3.00 mm x 1.50 mm
Total Carat Weight: 2.69 ctw
Shape: Princess Cut
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: VS1 – VS2
Dimensions: 2.00 mm x 1.75 mm – 2.00 mm x 2.00 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.21 ctw
Type: Ruby; Sapphire
Shape: Round Cabochon
Dimensions: 3.24 mm – 4.00 mm
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- Everything But The House does not grade coins or currency. Existing grades offered by third party grading services, if accompanying any particular coins or currency, are presented for informational purposes only and subsequent feedback from future grading authorities may or may not coincide with the information provided.
- total diamond weight is 2.90 ctw.
- one princess cut diamond is chipped.