Early Art Deco Platinum and 18K Diamond and Sapphire Ring
Era: Early Art Deco
Metal Type: Platinum; 18K Gold
Ring Size: 7.00
Total Weight: 2.30 grams
Shape: Single Cut; Old European Cut
Color Grade: I – J
Clarity Grade: VS1 – SI2
Dimensions: 2.30 mm – 3.20 mm
Total Carat Weight: 0.22 ctw
Shape: Polki; Rose Cut
Color Grade: G – H
Clarity Grade: I1 – I3
Dimensions: 1.30 mm – 1.50 mm
Total Carat Weight: Unable to Determine Estimated Total Weight due to the Cut
Shape: Custom Faceted
Dimensions: 2.00 mm x 0.75 mm – 2.50 mm x 0.75 mm
Gemologist Note: Laboratory Grown
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the polki and rose cut diamonds are chipped and abraded.
- the sapphires are chipped and abraded.
- the ring is out of round, solder seams and the shank is sharp.