Vintage Style 800 Silver and 18K Emerald and Diamond Foliate Ring
|Materials:||800 Silver, 18K Gold|
|Hallmarks:||750 800 with Worn/Indiscernible Markings|
|Total Weight (grams):||8.60 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Emerald|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Pear Faceted|
|Primary Stone Count:||2|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||7.50 mm x 4.20 mm – average|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Rose Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||24|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||1.70 mm – 3.50 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.33 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||Very Light Brown|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||SI1 – I1|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- ring top is 800 silver, rest is 18K.
- emerald and diamonds are chipped and abraded.
- there is a partial hallmark in the shank.