Edwardian Platinum Silver Alloy and 14K 1.96 CTW Diamond Brooch
|Materials:||14K Gold, Platinum|
|Brooch Closure Type:||Locking C-Clasp|
|Total Weight (grams):||13.70 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Primary Stone Count:||53|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||1.00 mm – 4.00 mm x 3.50 mm – approximate|
|Total Primary Stone Carat Weight:||1.96 ctw|
|Primary Stone Color Grade:||I – K|
|Primary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS2 – I2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- visible scratches.
- visible solder.
- clasp has been replaced.
- front of brooch is platinum silver alloy while the back is 14K gold.
- diamonds are chipped and abraded.