10K and 14K Garnet and Opal Ring with Scrollwork Gallery
|Materials:||10K Gold, 14K Gold|
|Total Weight (grams):||7.90 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Garnet|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Round Faceted|
|Primary Stone Count:||17|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||2.50 mm – 5.00 mm – average|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Opal|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Oval Cabochon|
|Secondary Stone Count:||8|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||(5.50) mm x (4.50) mm – (estimate)|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the stones are chipped and abraded throughout.
- the ring has been half shanked; 10K top and shoulders with 14K half shank.
- there is evidence of repair.