1 / 8
1 / 8
View all items from October Premier Jewelry sale
Platinum and 18K Tourmaline and Diamond Ring with 14K Accent
|Materials:||Platinum, 18K Gold, 14K Gold|
|Hallmarks:||18K 750 Pt900 D0.41|
|Total Weight (grams):||7.40 grams|
|Primary Stone Type:||Tourmaline|
|Primary Stone Shape:||Oval Faceted|
|Primary Stone Count:||1|
|Primary Stone Dimensions:||9.00 mm x 7.00 mm|
|Secondary Stone Type:||Diamond|
|Secondary Stone Shape:||Princess Cut|
|Secondary Stone Count:||4|
|Secondary Stone Dimensions:||2.50 mm x 2.50 mm|
|Total Secondary Stone Carat Weight:||0.36 ctw|
|Secondary Stone Color Grade:||H – I|
|Secondary Stone Clarity Grade:||VS1 – VS2|
- This item has been evaluated and verified by a GIA Graduate Gemologist.
- All diamond and gemstone grading is done under GIA standards as the mounting permits, where gemstones are present; where mountings impede accurate measurements, (estimated) dimensions are provided. All weights and measurements are estimated and approximate. Industry standard and accepted treatments for gemstones are assumed unless otherwise noted.
- Pre-owned jewelry may contain minor markings/imperfections throughout.
- While we represent items accurately on our site to the best of our ability, the color calibration of computer monitors can vary, causing colors to appear slightly different from one monitor to another. Due to this, please note that precise color representation of metal and gemstones is not always possible.
- the ring is platinum with 18K accents on the shoulders and the tourmaline head is 14K.